Twitterings

March 7, 2008

Bingo Balls


1. When you're living the dream in bed and breakfast accommodation there's not a great deal to do apart from lying on your bed watching the tellybox. I've never been a great tellybox watcher so when I do I like to watch quality items like Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles on Virgin 1. Well I would if it was any good. Why is it that any movie adaptation ends up like a mild action version of Dawson's Creek? Take Smallville. Fuck knows how many series of Clarke's sensitivity and Lana's miserable mood swings we had to put up with. Personally I think Clarke should have banged Chloe, Lana, Lex Luther and Lois in one night of ecstasy and coke fuelled excess, taped it and settled in for a good nights telly with the Kents.

2. I'm off to a Tone of Voice workshop this morning. Yeah like I need it...pfft.

3. An Italian girl who is a translator for The Simpsons told me last night that it's probably the most difficult thing she's ever done. It's so culturally specific she said that she can't imagine they even find it funny when it's translated. I asked her if she'd seen the new series and said that it wouldn't make any difference.

4. I've started taking pictures of people around the office. They hate me for it. Ha.

5. I love project meetings for projects that will never happen. It was full of 'lines in the sand', 'opportunities for change', bigtime bullshit bingo basically.

Image courtesy of Gimbulate

No comments: