Twitterings

November 9, 2009

Brand new home

  1. We've moved house today from 260 to 264 so just next door really. Our floor is what I'm calling fake grass green. We are almost the only other residents and I feel I want to kick a football around in the empty space and break something valuable. Perhaps I'll just spill a coffee on the carpet for the time being.
  2. There is a large chocolate muffin on my desk in front of me begging me to eat it. I may resist and take home to Lola. I'm sure she'll find that more than acceptable.
  3. I've got my photography talk tonight and I still don't know where to begin. I think I may begin with the magic words, 'The beauty of photography is that you can take a picture of almost absolutely anything you like.' How brilliant is that? I'm starting to seriously worry about it now. I have become a massive fan of William Egglestone as a result.
  4. Phew I think I finally worked out what the hell I'm going to be talking about. The words 'open discussion' were looming large at one point.
  5. I've never had the luxury of working in the office with a visible sunset before. Slough almost looks beautiful. Although it may be the local car fires.

 

No comments: