Twitterings

November 4, 2009

Chicken and Pears anyone?


1. Today I have mustard poisoning, but I survived!
2. I’ve decided that it’s best to forget that I ever smoked at all and adopt the demeanour of a fresh faced Christian. In fact I’m thinking of growing a Ned Flanders’ November ‘tache and saying golly gosh and ooh rather. Perhaps I should give up the crystal meth too come to think of it.
3. At work it seems that next week we’re off to a prison camp. They’ve given us a plastic bag the size of a small cushion to place all our belongings in and a sticker to write our names on. Several people have expressed concern that a couple of people might hang themselves with their own belts in the first week. It’s troubling that a few people have felt a semi sordid pleasure at the new strict behaviour of the guards.
4. Speaking of hanging, Windows 7 seems to do this far too frequently for my liking. But at least it’s doing it politely and kindly looking into the problem for me.
5. Chicken and Pears, cooked by Christopher Walken. Do those three things go together?

No comments: